Kos Port

At the center of the city of Kos, on its northern coast lies the natural harbour of Kos, that hosts the Port of Kos. The port is used by both tourist vessels as well as ferries making routes towards the mainland as well as other islands.

In this same harbour lie the remains of the ancient port of Kos. The surrounding area was rebuilt by the Italians after the desctructive earthquake of 1933.

Text Source: www.kos.gr


mysdf
knb-monuments
Archaelogica
Sites &
Monuments
knb-museums
Museums​ &
Cultural
Centers
knb-pois

Sites of
Interest
knb-nature

Natural
Beauties

The creation of the website is co-financed by the European Union (ERDF) and national resources of Greece and Cyprus. The content of the site is the sole responsibility of the name of the beneficiary and can in no way be taken to reflect the decisions of the European Union, the participating countries and the managing authority.

Newsletter Registration